Play the clip below to hear the discussion between Jim Folk and a Recovery Support member about how to deal with a return of anxiety symptoms after many years without them. Jim Folk is the president of anxietycentre.com.
Rebounds of anxiety symptoms is a common occurrence among anxiety disorder sufferers. Knowing why they occur and how to manage them is an important part of lasting anxiety disorder recovery. This video talks about things to consider and what to do with this type of rebound.
Common Anxiety Symptoms
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to our Anxiety Videos.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including Rebound Of Anxiety Symptoms After Many Years.