Play the video below to hear the SKYPE LIVE conversation between Jim Folk and a Recovery Support member about her concerns about tinnitus and anxiety. Jim Folk is the president of anxietycentre.com.
Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) is a common symptom of stress, including anxiety-caused stress. Jim Folk experienced profound tinnitus during his 12 year struggle with anxiety disorder.
Select the links to read more about the anxiety symptom tinnitus.
Common Anxiety Symptoms
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to our Anxiety Videos.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including Concerns About Tinnitus (Ringing In The Ears).