Anxiety symptoms are symptoms of stress caused by anxiety (worry, fearful thinking). Any method used to reduce stress helps the body to calm down and become less symptomatic. The less stimulated the body is, the less symptomatic it will be.
Chiropractic treatments aren't going to address the underlying factors associated with your anxiety, but can help to reduce the negative effects of stress caused by anxiety.
How helpful are chiropractic treatments?
In a poll we recently conducted, participants indicated:
Of those who tried chiropractic care:
- 39% said they experienced no difference
- 52% said they experienced little to great benefit
- No one said they experienced complete relief
- 9% said chiropractic treatments made things worse
Since each person is different, what may work for one person may not for another. We encourage you to use caution and discernment when trying anxiety treatment options.
Common Anxiety Symptoms
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to our Anxiety Tips page.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including Anxiety Treatments: Chiropractic Treatments.