Anxietycentre.com does not set therapist rates. Therefore, the published rates for each coach, counselor, therapist, and psychotherapist are not based on anxietycentre.com’s recommendation, or on experience or quality of therapy. These rates are determined individually by each therapist.
In many cases, to keep coaching/counseling/therapy rates as affordable as possible, our therapists charge according to what they believe they require for cost of living.
Since our therapists live in different locations and have differing costs of living, each therapist determines what will work best for him or her. For example, a therapist that lives in a location that requires a lower cost of living can afford to charge less than a therapist that lives in a location that has a higher cost of living. While each therapist may be equally capable, one has a higher rate than the other because he or she may have higher expenses than the other. So, again, the therapist's rate is NOT indicative of the quality or experience of the therapist, but often on other factors, such as cost of living.
All of our recommended therapists are professional, experienced, and well trained in anxiety disorder resolution. Any of our recommended therapists would be a good choice.
You can check our recommended therapist availabilities and make an appointment using the links below:
Common Anxiety Symptoms
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to our Anxiety Therapy page.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including Why Do Your Recommended Anxiety Disorder Therapists Have Different Rates?