Do your recommended anxiety disorder therapists take health insurance?
Some of our recommended therapists are eligible to be covered by certain health plans. Because each insurance provider is unique in what they will cover, you will need to ask your health plan provider the following questions:
- Will your health plan provider cover Master Degree therapists, including psychotherapists (some health insurance plans only cover chartered psychologists, psychiatrists, or social workers but not Master Degree Therapists or psychotherapists)?
- Will your health plan provider cover therapy at a distance, often referred to as “teletherapy,” “distance therapy,” or “distance counseling,” such as over the phone or Internet?
All of our recommended therapists are members of a governing body, which many health plan providers look for.
To be sure of what your plan covers, you’ll need to ask your health insurance provider for more information about mental health coverage, what their requirements are, and if you qualify if you work with one of our recommended therapists.
If your health plan provider will cover your therapy sessions with one of our recommended therapists, also ask them what they will need from anxietycentre.com to proceed and for billing. Once we have this information, we can proceed.
Also note that some health insurance providers only cover a certain number of therapy sessions. You might want to ask how many sessions your plan covers.
If you have any additional or specific questions about therapy and health insurance coverage, you can email us for more information.
Common Anxiety Symptoms
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to our anxiety frequently asked questions page.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including do your anxiety therapists take health insurance.