Take this Stress Test to see what your overall level of stress has been over the last year based on the situations and circumstances you've experienced.
Everyone experiences stress. It is a normal part of our life experience. But sometimes the situations and circumstances we encounter are more challenging than normal, which stresses the body and mind. While the body can tolerate short-term stress, it has more difficulty with persistently elevated stress. Sustained elevated stress can impact our overall health and well-being, as well as cause the start of what turn out to be anxiety symptoms. Knowing how to successfully manage stress can make a difference in the toll it takes on the body and how symptomatic it can become.
To find out how stressful your last year has been, select each event you experienced in the last 12 months. Once you are finished, click the "Get Test Results" button to get your results.
The events are:
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to Anxiety Tests.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including a Stress Test.