Take this short 10 question social anxiety test to see if you experience social anxiety, and if so, to what degree:
Take this short 10 question self-quiz to see if you have behaviors that have the potential to cause, or are already causing, issues with social anxiety.
Go through each statement and respond to it according to how you truly feel. All statements require an answer.
Once you are finished, carefully review your answers to make sure you have answered all of the questions. Once you are ready, click the "Get Test Results" button to have your results displayed on the next page. Note that it might take a few moments for your results to display.
The questions are:
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to Anxiety Tests.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including a Social Anxiety Test.