Is your body exhibiting chronic anxiety symptoms that don't seem to subside no matter what you do? Do you have anxiety symptoms even when you don't feel anxious or stressed?
If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, your body could be hyperstimulated.
Eliminating hyperstimulation takes time. Therefore, anxiety symptoms can linger until the body has recovered from hyperstimulation. The length of time it takes to eliminate chronic anxiety symptoms is often proportional to the degree of hyperstimulation. The more hyperstimulated the body has become, the longer it can take to recover.
Many people ask, "How long will it take to get rid of my anxiety symptoms?" Now, you can get a general idea by taking this Hyperstimulation Test. The higher the score, the more hyperstimulated your body has become, and the longer it can take to recover and eliminate your anxiety symptoms.
Take this short 10 question Hyperstimulation Test to see if your body has become hyperstimulated, and if so, to what degree.
Go through each question and answer it according to how you truly feel. Keep in mind that all questions have a preselected answer. Be sure to make the necessary changes to each question.
Once you are finished, click the "Get Results" button to go to the next page for your test results.
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to Anxiety Tests.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including a Hyperstimulation Test Instant Results Self Quiz.