Boundaries is the dividing line that separates me from you. Boundaries help us determine what I’m responsible for (all of my behavior, rights, and responsibilities) and what I’m not responsible for (all of your behavior, rights, and responsibilities). Behavior can be defined as: thoughts, emotions, feelings, moods, actions, etc.
Boundaries foster healthy self-esteem and personal relationships, as well as empower living authentically. A lack of boundaries can not only sabotage a person’s quality of life but can also lead to the development of mental health problems, such as anxiety disorder, depression, and issues with chronic stress.
Having healthy boundaries is essential to living a rich, fulfilling, and authentic life.
Take this short 10 question boundaries test to see if you have healthy boundaries.
Go through each question and answer it according to how you truly feel. Keep in mind that all questions have a preselected answer. Be sure to make the necessary changes on each question.
Once you are finished, click the "See Results" button to go to the next page for your test results.
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to Anxiety Tests.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including a Boundaries Test Instant Results Self Quiz.