The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist, coach, or counselor is the most effective way to address anxiety and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed – which we call the underlying factors of anxiety – a struggle with anxiety unwellness can return again and again. Dealing with the underlying factors of anxiety is the best way to address problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
All of us at anxietycentre.com have experienced debilitating anxiety. But we’ve also overcome it and returned to normal and lasting health. Because we know the hardship anxiety unwellness can cause, we are committed to helping others, with over 34 years of service.
Join our NewsletterGet the latest anxiety Tips, Answers, Research, and News straight to your email inbox.
Anxiety Therapy, Coaching, Counselling
Our anxiety therapists, coaches, and counselors work with you to identify the core causes at the root of a struggle with anxiety disorder.
Find Out More
Follow us on YouTubeWe regularly upload useful and informative videos. Subscribe now!
Anxietycentre.com Audio Tracks
Perfectly balanced audio tracks for your relaxation and guidance. Relaxing sounds, voice directed techniques and many more.
Discover Our Store
Recovery SupportMembers Area
Most effective way to address problematic anxiety is with the combination of good self-help information, support, and coaching/counseling/therapy.
- Over 10,000 pages of self-help.
- Information you won't find elsewhere and is updated and added to daily.
- A comprehensive symptom section with over 300 symptoms fully described and explained.
- A Frequent Questions section with answers to over 1000 questions commonly asked about anxiety.
- SKYPE Live Call-in with Jim Folk and other therapists, as well as over 100 hours of previously recorded conversations.
- A private members Discussion Forum with thousands of discussions and answers.
- Ongoing support and so much more!
The member's area of your website has the best anxiety symptoms section anywhere. Now I know what to do. You guys are great!
See More Testimonials
Rated 4.5 out of 5 starsin a recent members survey for membership satisfaction, quality of information, and support
I really appreciate everything you've done for me. You've given me my life back.Peter, UK