This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for anxietycentre.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will use this information for the purposes of anxietycentre.com and nothing else. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request (for example, to ship an order; to include your email in our Tips, Answers, and News and/or Member's eNews email newsletters that you have specifically registered for; to contact you for Personal Coaching/Counseling/Therapy sessions if requested).
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only management or personal coaches/counselors/therapists who need to collect or process this information for specific functions (for example, collecting and reporting this information to management) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment and are double password protected.
We respect, and therefore, protect the privacy of our members and therapy clients. ALL information shared with us or our therapists remains confidential and protected, unless specifically requested otherwise by the member or client.
Testimonials presented online
Many of the pictures associated with the testimonials we present online are from stock photography in order to protect the identity of the individual. With the proliferation of identity theft, we don't recommend making personal information available online, including personal photographs. Some pictures, however, are from actual members or clients because they requested to have them posted.
anxietycentre.com uses Google tracking to monitor website traffic flow. No personal information is collected, used, or stored during this process.
Common Anxiety Symptoms
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Visit our Anxiety Disorders Signs and Symptoms article.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms.