Anxiety Research, News, and Statistics Archive
Click on any of the links below to read the research, news, and statistics:
- Heart Attack
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Brain Cancer
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
|10/23/2013||Biggest cause of anxiety and depression is traumatic life events|
|8/9/2013||How parents see themselves may affect their child's brain and stress level|
|5/31/2013||Antidepressants show no benefit for Bipolar, but may cause harm|
|4/24/2012||Antidepressants likely do more harm than good, research finds|
|2/2/2012||Facebook is Not Such a Good Thing for Those with Low Self-Esteem|
|12/1/2010||Pregnant Women Urged To Avoid Paxil|
|9/16/2009||Drug Industry Marketing - the implications and consequences|
Common Anxiety Symptoms
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Visit our anxiety disorders signs and symptoms page.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including the latest anxiety research.
All of us at anxietycentre.com have experienced debilitating anxiety. But we’ve also overcome it and returned to normal and lasting health. Because we know the hardship anxiety unwellness can cause, we are committed to helping others, with over 34 years of service.
Join our NewsletterGet the latest anxiety Tips, Answers, Research, and News straight to your email inbox.
Anxiety Therapy, Coaching, Counselling
Anxietycentre.com Audio Tracks
Recovery SupportMembers Area
- Over 10,000 pages of self-help.
- Information you won't find elsewhere and is updated and added to daily.
- A comprehensive symptom section with over 300 symptoms fully described and explained.
- A Frequent Questions section with answers to over 1000 questions commonly asked about anxiety.
- SKYPE Live Call-in with Jim Folk and other therapists, as well as over 100 hours of previously recorded conversations.
- A private members Discussion Forum with thousands of discussions and answers.
- Ongoing support and so much more!
The member's area of your website has the best anxiety symptoms section anywhere. Now I know what to do. You guys are great!
Rated 4.5 out of 5 starsin a recent members survey for membership satisfaction, quality of information, and support
The mere thought that I had to live the rest of my life like this drove me to despair. But from my own experience, I can say that it is absolutely not true. And I can say this thanks to Anxietycentre.com and especially to Sheri Vincent.Andris, Latvia