I wanted to write and commend one of your recommended therapists for her kind and excellent work as a counselor. She had been coaching me for the past 7 months or so, and under her direction I finally was able to make enormous progress in understanding and recovering from my anxiety.
I came to see how patterns of thoughts and behaviors that had become habitual to me over many years were hurting me and to begin to learn new and healthier thoughts and behaviors. She was both firm and kind, tough when needed but always encouraging. I always knew she was rooting for me. I also found it enormously helpful that she kept insisting that I had anxiety, nothing else (I have struggled with a lot of health fears) and that I was going to get better. She kept me believing it and moving in the right direction.
I also really appreciate her faith--it was wonderful to have the support of another Christian, someone who could keep calling me on not only to pull myself up, but to trust the Lord.
All in all, I am so grateful for my therapist and all the help and support she has given me. And I'm very grateful to anxiety centre and your whole organization. You truly were a godsend.
Thank you so much and God bless you.
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to our Anxiety Recovery Stories and Testimonials page.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including Anxiety Disorder Recovery Stories And Testimonials.