I just wanted to write in and say how grateful I am for your website and for one of your recommended therapists
I have learned so much about what anxiety is and, more importantly, what it isn't.
When I first contacted your therapist back in June last year, I felt locked in a prison of fear and anxiety. She helped me see clearly that I was a product of my own choices of behaviour. Yes, these had come from some of life's circumstances, but as a grown woman, I had chosen to carry on thought patterns that were so unhealthy. I have learned with your therapist's help that I am a beautiful, strong, courageous and confident woman who is loved and acceptable as I am.
I love that I can see so clearly now that the choices I make in what I choose to think are going to directly influence my emotions and ultimately my health and wellbeing. I accept that life is not perfect and neither am I, and I am so thankful that your therapist has worked with me along the way and at times given me the good hard reality of who I am and what I need to work on to make the necessary changes to be free of anxiety. My therapist is a wonderful person and a great counsellor. Thanks so much Anxietycentre.com!
Kylie, New Zealand
Common Anxiety Symptoms
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to our Anxiety Recovery Stories and Testimonials page.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including Anxiety Disorder Recovery Stories And Testimonials.