First off, let me say Thank You, Thank You , Thank You. I know it is only by the grace of God that I found the Anxietycentre website. I read the information and started implementing the self help work on my own. After a few weeks it was clear to me that I needed more help to uncover the underlying factors that attributed to my anxiety. It was hard to admit and accept but I knew that I was impeding my own recovery.
Having spoken to a therapist locally with no results but the continued offer of medication, I was reluctant and unsure what, if any help counseling would be. I called in and was set up with my initial appointment with one of your recommended anxiety disorder therapists. She was exactly the personality that I needed. It was a relief to know that she knew exactly what I was experiencing and reassuring to know that she and all the other anxiety counselors at Anxiety Center had experienced and conquered anxiety. If anyone had the answers, it had to be her.
It has been several months. I look back now and don’t even recognize the person I was. I have grown more in the last several months than I could ever imagine. My road was not easy. It was challenging, hard, and sometimes even scary. For anyone reading this, if you really want to be done with an anxiety disorder, completely, then please look into counseling here. If you commit to the work, it will be the best investment you ever made. You will be free.
There will always be a special place in my heart for my therapist. I am forever grateful for the opportunity to learn and grow with your help.
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to our Anxiety Recovery Stories and Testimonials page.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including Anxiety Disorder Recovery Stories And Testimonials.