I have suffered off and on with anxiety for most of my life. I did lots of therapy, read all the books, tried different remedies but never learned how to manage my thoughts and feelings effectively. This last bout of anxiety I experienced was by far the worst. I was a mess.
I have to honestly say that that I was truly blessed the day I found anxietycentre.com; and I am sure it was “Divine Intervention” that brought Stacey Ellertson into my life. He was the light of hope at a very dark time.
My experience working with Stacey has been nothing short of extraordinary. He has a way of explaining what goes on physiologically in an anxious person’s body that helped me to better understand how my thoughts and reactions to my anxious feelings and sensations were feeding my fear. He listens and hears what you are saying. He has a way of tactfully calling you on your “stuff”. His demeanor is calming and compassionate.
I really looked forward to our sessions and although I miss talking to him, he is always with me each day as I apply what he has taught me.
What I know for sure is that recovery from anxiety is an ongoing process. Applying what you learn doesn’t stop just because you feel better.
I thank Jim Folk for creating the anxietycentre.com website that is such a comprehensive and valuable resource for all anxiety sufferers. And, most importantly, I thank you, Stacey, from the bottom of my heart for supporting me and facilitating my growth to become more whole. Thank you!
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to our Anxiety Recovery Stories and Testimonials page.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including Anxiety Disorder Recovery Stories And Testimonials.