I had started experiencing anxiety symptoms the last couple of years off and on, and at one point was experiencing severe burning nerve pain in various parts of my body and was waiting to see a neurologist to rule out Multiple Sclerosis or other physical conditions. Somehow I felt that all the physical symptoms I had been undergoing were all stress and anxiety related and I kept searching the internet for information.
I came across your site, and read through all of the information available and felt confirmation that I had to get serious and deal with my thinking habits and inherited/learned personality traits that were contributing to my ill health.
I worked with one of your recommended therapists and it was very enlightening to connect with some of the childhood experiences and relationships that were at the root of some of my negative beliefs about myself, as well as to work through why I had developed such a pattern of stress reaction and worry during my life.
Over time, my physical symptoms of anxiety subsided and I now do not experience any significant levels of anxiety and have the tools to relax myself and put life events into perspective so that I am not creating unnecessary stressful thoughts and reactions. It is a journey well worth taking and I would recommend working with one of your recommended therapists.
I have also referred your anxiety website to several other people dealing with anxiety. Thank you so much for all of the information and services you provide.
Common Anxiety Symptoms
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to our Anxiety Recovery Stories and Testimonials page.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including Anxiety Disorder Recovery Stories And Testimonials.