I have been working with Brian Sellers the past 8 months on my recovery. I wanted to say thanks to the difference he's made in my life!
First, Jim, I have you to thank for your website. If I hadn't found it, I fully believe I still would be having panic attacks, anxiety symptoms, and unhealthy behaviors. Not only am I no longer having panic attacks but I don't stress about things like I used to at all. I don't get unnecessarily angry anymore. I don't sit around and worry about my life and my future. I don't let my thoughts ruin my whole day. It's like I'm a whole new person.
When I was in the throngs of anxiety, all I wanted to do was return to my 'normal' self. Well, it wasn't until months later and working with Brian, that my 'normal' self wasn't a healthy self. My anxiety was starting to make sense to me. I understood why my fears caused worry which caused stress which caused symptoms which caused more stress and worry and fear. The vicious cycle, all caused by me! The layers that Brian had started to peel away from all these years of unhealthy behaviors have been incredible. Even my husband has noticed a difference in me. I don't ever want to stop learning about ways to improve myself and my behaviors - so Brian might just have me for life :) (hehe). I still have tiny fears and moments of tiny panic - but I don't even notice it anymore because my reactions are what has changed. I brush it off and move on.
I thank God for Jim and Brian and the difference they've made!
Common Anxiety Symptoms
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to our Anxiety Recovery Stories and Testimonials page.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including Anxiety Disorder Recovery Stories And Testimonials.