Like many who suffer from anxiety, I was convinced that I had something wrong with me. I had every test performed and consulted with every type of doctor and received nothing but healthy results. I was adamant that they were missing something so (like every great worrier) I took to the internet to diagnose myself. Usually this is an extremely self destructive way to go about things but fortunately for me, my mindless browsing led me to the anxiety website Anxietycentre.com.
It was there that I began working with Stacey Ellertson. I immediately found comfort in the fact that he had once gone through the same trouble with anxiety that I had. After just a few weeks of working with him I began to notice improvement and as a result I started to really believe I could overcome this for good. I worked with Stacey over the following 7 months until he felt I was ready to graduate from the program.
My experience with the Anxiety Centre and Stacey Ellertson was life changing. I can’t thank him enough for the support and help he gave me during a difficult stage of my life. The program that was set up to help address my anxiety helped me realize what exactly it is and how it works. Speaking from experience, I can tell you that working with someone who has gone through anxiety and depression in their own life and overcame it, is far more beneficial than working with anyone else.
Thank you anxietycentre.com and thank you Stacey!
Daniel R., USA
Common Anxiety Symptoms
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to our Anxiety Recovery Stories and Testimonials page.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including Anxiety Disorder Recovery Stories And Testimonials.