Nicole M., USA
I am writing to express my thanks to anxietycentre.com for all that it has helped me with over the past 10 months. I am so grateful to have come across this website and content right after I started experiencing very elevated anxiety levels and hyperstimulation. Your website has always been a source of calm for me to read about my symptoms and to understand that they are common.
My period of hyperstimulation and struggle with anxiety came about after being subjected to very high levels of stress over a 4-year period where my husband developed a severe mental illness, which left me as the sole provider for my family and caretaker of three young children, as well the caretaker for my husband.
I have always had a tendency toward anxious thinking, but have mostly been able to keep it to low levels. I had never reached a state of hyperstimulation before.
So, when this major anxiety came over me, I really didn’t understand what it was. I learned a lot from your website, as well as from listening to the Skype sessions in the Recovery Support area.
I also worked with Vince, who was such a wonderful Christian counselor to work with. He helped me as I walked through some major changes I needed to make in my life.
I have now reached a recovery stage and feel so much better than I did 10 months ago. It is such a relief.
Thank you, and God bless!!
Common Anxiety Symptoms
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.