I am writing this to you simply to acknowledge the profound role this website played in my life.
A couple of years back, I began having panic attacks, intrusive thoughts, and generalized anxiety. These symptoms struck me like a bolt out of the blue.
In my hysteria, I thought I had lost my mind, that I would be permanently damaged, and my life was over. I contemplated all of the horrible things one does when confronted with these types of ruminations and did not know where to turn, who could help, or even what was wrong with me.
I stumbled upon your website during one of my many panic-driven google binges seeking out an answer to my problems. Little did I expect actually to find one!
As I siphoned through the multitude of information on your website, I could feel hope entering my mind and body, and things began to make sense.
It took me a long time, roughly a year and a half before I could say that I was truly free of problematic anxiety. But it was worth every moment of the wait.
Now my life has returned to normal. I got my dream job, and I deal with anxiety when it arises quickly and efficiently (most of the time, I'm still human ;p), and I have a better relationship with my mind than ever before.
I am so deeply grateful for this website and all that have contributed to it. You are truly angels.
Love and thanks,
Stefan W, Australia
Common Anxiety Symptoms
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to our Anxiety Recovery Stories and Testimonials page.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including Anxiety Disorder Recovery Stories And Testimonials.