Thanks so much. I think things really are getting better. I say that because my ability to manage my feelings and reactions seem to be much more under control. Self-talk is changing, my ability to see things from the outside etc. Again, I don't want to overstate it but I don't want to sell our progress short either. As you suggested I think the process of getting there is what is different which definitely sets the stage for change.
I am just so thankful for you. I really see God working everything together. I am really starting to feel like my own person. Even if that involves risks, changes, etc. It feels really good and I am sometimes afraid it will not last. But I think I am through the wall. My perspective seems quite different! Please know that your life and your work really do help to change peoples lives. What higher calling could you possibly have?
Just remember there are those like me, whom you have helped immeasurably and that your efforts are appreciated more than you may ever know.
I am not the kind of person who ever forgets someone who has been important in my life. For many years to come I will often think of you and give thanks for where God has placed you in life. I find this particularly amazing since we most likely will never meet face to face, yet your work has impacted me so greatly.
Common Anxiety Symptoms
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to our Anxiety Recovery Stories and Testimonials page.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including Anxiety Disorder Recovery Stories And Testimonials.