I just wanted to thank you again for all of your help over the last year. I am so grateful that people like you exist, and think that the work you do is so wonderful.
I had almost no knowledge of anxiety or anxiety disorders a few years ago, and certainly had no idea that anxiety is such a prevalent issue in today's world. I have learned so much from you and the anxiety website, anxietycentre.com, and hope that others who experience anxiety look to anxietycentre.com for guidance.
I feel like I have come a long way in the last year, and though I know I may experience anxiety symptoms in the future, I feel I will be able to cope with them. Talking with you, Amanda Diehl, has helped me get to know myself better, and understand myself and my relationships more in a way I was not able to before.
I will do my very best to incorporate the strategies I learned as I start a new adventure. I hope I am able to help others someday the way you have helped me.
I appreciate knowing that you are there should something come up in the future, and am hopeful that I will be successful on my own in anxiety recovery.
Thank you from the bottom for my heart, and I wish you the very best.
Common Anxiety Symptoms
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to our Anxiety Recovery Stories and Testimonials page.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including Anxiety Disorder Recovery Stories And Testimonials.