I am writing today to say a very big thank you to one of your counselors, who has been my anxiety counsellor for more than a year. We are nearing the end of our counselling sessions. She has been an amazing counsellor. I have struggled with anxiety for most of my adult life. I own and have read just about every book ever written on the topic and have seen several counsellors but didn't reach recovery. While I still have moments of anxious thinking and bodily anxiety symptoms, they are fleeting rather than all consuming.
She was the perfect counsellor for me. She shared her own struggles with anxiety and that gave me confidence that she 'really understood' and knew what she was talking about. She was skilled, knowledgeable, understanding. She called me out when needed and was tough when needed. She didn't let me get away with excuses. We worked really well together and I felt she was as committed to my recovery as I was. She was a gift.
I would have no hesitation in recommending her to others.
Dianne K., Canada
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to our Anxiety Recovery Stories and Testimonials page.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including Anxiety Disorder Recovery Stories And Testimonials.