Dr. Vitaly Liashko completed a Residency in General Psychiatry at Eastern Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute in Philadelphia (Medical College of Pennsylvania) and a Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine). He subsequently went on to complete a clinical/research fellowship in the Anxiety and Mood Disorders Program at the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto (University of Toronto School of Medicine).
In 2003 he joined the Department of Psychiatry at the Moncton Hospital. He holds faculty appointments as an Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at both Dalhousie and Memorial Universities. Dr. Liashko holds specialty certification in Psychiatry by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. His areas of clinical interest are Anxiety and Mood disorders, Childhood Trauma and Parent-Child Relationships.
Outside of his professional responsibilities he enjoys spending time with his family, travelling, reading and the various outdoor activities offered in the Maritimes.
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.