Anxietycentre.com believes information is only as helpful as it is accurate. Since we are passionate about helping people overcome anxiety disorder, we have taken great care in researching and writing about the many aspects of anxiety disorder, its symptoms, and recovery.
Each article we create is reviewed by medical and mental health professionals for clarity, accuracy, and completeness. Our team has a diverse background with a combined experience of over 200 hundred years of professional and practical experience. This ensures that our information is up to date and precise. We’ve worked hard to create information you can trust on your journey to anxiety disorder recovery.
We are pleased to present our team of medical and mental health professionals:
Johan Janse van Rensburg
Find our Rates and Terms of Service page.
For more information about Anxiety Therapy, Coaching, Counselling.
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
All of us at anxietycentre.com have experienced debilitating anxiety. But we’ve also overcome it and returned to normal and lasting health. Because we know the hardship anxiety unwellness can cause, we are committed to helping others, with over 34 years of service.
Join our NewsletterGet the latest anxiety Tips, Answers, Research, and News straight to your email inbox.
Anxiety Therapy, Coaching, Counselling
Follow us on YouTubeWe regularly upload useful and informative videos. Subscribe now!
Anxietycentre.com Audio Tracks
Recovery SupportMembers Area
- Over 10,000 pages of self-help.
- Information you won't find elsewhere and is updated and added to daily.
- A comprehensive symptom section with over 300 symptoms fully described and explained.
- A Frequent Questions section with answers to over 1000 questions commonly asked about anxiety.
- SKYPE Live Call-in with Jim Folk and other therapists, as well as over 100 hours of previously recorded conversations.
- A private members Discussion Forum with thousands of discussions and answers.
- Ongoing support and so much more!
The member's area of your website has the best anxiety symptoms section anywhere. Now I know what to do. You guys are great!
Rated 4.5 out of 5 starsin a recent members survey for membership satisfaction, quality of information, and support
I know that Jim Folk hears it all of the time, but to me there's not enough thanks that any of us using this site can give and his wife and colleagues. Thank you for sharing your wisdom.K.H., USA