We'd like to thank the following for their generous donations and sponsorships. Their donations and sponsorships will help us continue to raise awareness about anxiety disorder, as well as help those who are struggling with anxiety disorder. With the dramatic increase in people seeking help for mental health disorders, our sponsors' generosity is making a mental health difference.
We'd like to thank the following difference-makers:
Financial gifts, donations, and sponsorships:
Mrs. I Wishart, Calgary, AB, Canada
Mr. & Mrs. W Morris, Calgary, AB, Canada
Mr. & Mrs J Mason, Lake Jackson, TX, USA
Gifts of volunteered service:
Mr. & Mrs. J Folk, Calgary, AB, Canada
Mr. & Mrs. D Wildman, Norquay, SK, Canada
Mr. & Mrs. S Ellertson, Swift Current, SK, Canada
Mr. & Mrs. A Diehl, Langley, BC, Canada
Ms. H Krahn, Chilliwack, BC, Canada
Mr. & Mrs. L Rohrick, Invermere, BC, Canada
Mr. & Mrs. Tosic, Burnaby, BC, Canada
Mr. & Mrs. Saggio, Peoria, AZ, USA
Mr. & Mrs. B Sellers, Olive Branch, MI, USA
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders Symptoms & Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.