Money Back Guarantee
The Recovery Support area of our website provides a wealth of anxiety disorder, anxiety and panic attack, anxiety symptoms, and recovery self-help information and support for those who are interested in overcoming anxiety disorder and regaining their normal health.
Most people remain trapped by anxiety disorder because they don't understand it. In addition, many people feel that:
- good help isn't available in their area
- good information and help isn't available in one place
- they are embarrassed to tell anyone what they are experiencing
- good help is costly and time consuming
- they may feel that there's nothing they can do to get better
We developed this web site as a solution to these problems.
I (Jim Folk) suffered needlessly for years, because I didn't know the right information. This web site represents our desire to help others get on with their life, and for good.
However, for those who are unsure about this web site's integrity, we offer this Money Back Guarantee:
If, within 48 hours of your paid membership, you believe that the information in the Recovery Support area of our website has not been informative or helpful, simply let us know and we'll cancel your membership and refund your membership payment in full.
NOTE: This guarantee applies to first-time memberships only. Not for memberships that have been cancelled before or for renewals. Also note that there may be a slight variance in the refund amount due to the ever changing international exchange rates. For example, the refunded amount might be slighly less or more than the initial membership fee amount. We have no control over international exchange rates.
If you have further questions, please send them along. We'll be more than happy to answer them.
In a recent members survey, almost all members responded by saying they were more than satisfied with their membership--with many offering glowing congratulations and comments.
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders Symptoms & Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.