When Is The Best Time To Address Anxiety Disorder?
It's best to address anxiety disorder as soon as possible. The longer anxiety disorder is allowed to remain unaddressed, it has the potential to become more entrenched and complicated.
That said, anxiety disorder at any stage can be successfully overcome. For example, we have people coming to us in their 70s and 80s who have suffered from it most of their lives, yet they can still overcome it. But more entrenched anxiety disorder generally takes longer to resolve than anxiety disorder that is caught early.
---------- Advertisement - Article Continues Below ----------
Those who address their anxiety the soonest can look forward to a long life of anxiety disorder-free living. I (Jim Folk) overcame my anxiety disorder in 1986 and haven't experienced it since.
So again, addressing anxiety disorder as soon as possible is the best approach. And since anxiety disorder doesn't disappear on its own, the longer we leave it unaddressed, the more of an impact it can have on our lives.
Click the link for more information on the most effective way to overcome anxiety disorder.
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to our Anxiety Frequent Questions archive.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including When Is The Best Time To Address Anxiety Disorder?