Can addressing my anxiety issues reduce stress?
If I work on my underlying factors, will my stress level come down to what has been its normal level (which has always been quite high) or will it reset to a lower state and then that becomes the new normal level?
Yes, by addressing the underlying factors of your anxiety - those unhealthy behaviors, situations, and circumstances that motivate apprehensive behavior - not only will you reduce your body's stress but you can also experience an increase in the quality of your life experience.
When we live our lives with healthy behaviors rather than running on unhealthy behavior autopilot, the sky is the limit in terms how low your stress can go and how much you can improve your life experience. The results can be remarkable.
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to our Anxiety Frequent Questions archive.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including Can I Lower My Stress By Working On My Underlying Factors Of Anxiety?