Can Some Anxiety Symptoms Take Longer To Subside Than Others?
Play the video below to hear Jim Folk answer the common anxiety disorder question, "Can Some Anxiety Symptoms Take Longer To Subside Than Others?"
Can Some Anxiety Symptoms Take Longer To Subside Than Others? - Video Transcript
Stress, including anxiety-caused stress, affects each body somewhat uniquely. As such, each person can have a unique anxiety symptom experience, including which symptoms are the most problematic and which symptoms take the longest to subside.
So, what may be bothersome for you, might not be a problem at all for someone else.
However, some symptoms seem to be the last to subside for a lot of people.
This is not to suggest that these symptoms will take the longest for you, as, again, you can have a unique anxiety symptom experience. But that these are the symptoms most people comment about taking the longest to subside.
Dizziness/lightheadedness and tinnitus took the longest for me (Jim Folk).
Nevertheless, if you continue to practice your recovery strategies, your lingering symptoms will subside as your body completely recovers from hyperstimulation. It’s only a matter of time.
When you eliminate the cause of the problem (anxiety-caused hyperstimulation), the problem and its symptoms disappear.
If you stay the course, you will eliminate all your symptoms, including those that seem stuck at the moment.
Common Anxiety Symptoms
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to our Anxiety Frequent Questions archive.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including the article, "Can Some Anxiety Symptoms Take Longer To Subside Than Others?"