That is true. We heard about this study some months ago (in 2009), but recently a television station did a news story on it. You can find that news story below:
We have a more comprehensive write up about it in the Recovery Support area. Member's can find the link to it in Chapter 14.
You can also find more information about this in our article "Chemical Imbalance theory proven false."
Click on any of the following links for more information about Anxiety Symptoms, our Anxiety Therapy, Counseling, Coaching option, our Recovery Support area, and common Anxiety Myths, or click on any of the links below:
Common Anxiety Symptoms
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to our Anxiety Frequent Questions archive.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including Antidepressants No Better Than Placebo.