The Recovery Support area of our website provides a wealth of anxiety disorder, anxiety and panic attack, anxiety symptoms, and recovery self-help information and support for those who are interested in overcoming anxiety disorder and regaining their normal health.
Most people remain trapped by anxiety disorder because they don't understand it. In addition, many people feel that:
- good help isn't available in their area
- good information and help isn't available in one place
- they are embarrassed to tell anyone what they are experiencing
- good help is costly and time consuming
- they may feel that there's nothing they can do to get better
We developed this web site as a solution to these problems.
I (Jim Folk) suffered needlessly for years, because I didn't know the right information. This web site represents our desire to help others get on with their life, and for good.
However, for those who are unsure about this web site's integrity, we offer this Money Back Guarantee:
If, within 48 hours of your paid membership, you feel that the information at this web site has not been informative or helpful, simply let us know and we'll refund your membership fee in full.
(NOTE: This guarantee applies to first-time memberships only. Not for memberships that have been cancelled before or for renewals.)
If you have further questions, please send them along. We'll be more than happy to answer them.
In a recent members survey, almost all members responded by saying they were more than satisfied with their membership--with many offering glowing congratulations and comments.
Common Anxiety Symptoms
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to our Anxiety Articles page.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including anxietycentre.com's money back guarantee.