Lyme Disease - a conversation with Sheri Vincent and Jim Folk
Lyme Disease is the fastest growing disease in the world. What you should know. What you should watch for. The difference between Lyme Disease symptoms and anxiety symptoms. What you can do. A discussion with Sheri Vincent, an anxietycentre.com recommended therapist, who has Lyme Disease.
Play the video below for Sheri Vincent and Jim Folk's discussion about Lyme Disease.
Lyme Disease information, symptoms, treatment and tips.
For more information:
Sheri is currently undergoing special treatment for Third Stage Lyme disease. The costs associated with this treatment are approximately $50,000 CAD. Since Canada health issurance doesn't cover these types of costs, Sheri and her family are trying to pay for her treatment themselves.
If you'd like to help Sheri with these costs, you can find her GoFundMe page here:
For more information about anxiety symptoms.
Return to our Anxiety Videos.
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders Symptoms & Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.