Do your therapists take health insurance?
Do your recommended anxiety disorder therapists take health insurance?
Some of our recommended therapists are eligible to be covered by certain health plans. Because each insurance provider is unique in what they will cover, you will need to ask your health plan provider the following questions:
- Will your health plan provider cover Master Degree therapists, including psychotherapists (some health insurance plans only cover chartered psychologists, psychiatrists, or social workers but not Master Degree Therapists or psychotherapists)?
- Will your health plan provider cover therapy at a distance, often referred to as “teletherapy,” “distance therapy,” or “distance counseling,” such as over the phone or Internet?
All of our recommended therapists are members of a governing body, which many health plan providers look for.
To be sure of what your plan covers, you’ll need to ask your health insurance provider for more information about mental health coverage, what their requirements are, and if you qualify if you work with one of our recommended therapists.
If your health plan provider will cover your therapy sessions with one of our recommended therapists, also ask them what they will need from anxietycentre.com to proceed and for billing. Once we have this information, we can proceed.
Also note that some health insurance providers only cover a certain number of therapy sessions. You might want to ask how many sessions your plan covers.
If you have any additional or specific questions about therapy and health insurance coverage, you can email us for more information.
Disclaimer: anxietycentre.com is not responsible for the accuracy of news releases posted at anxietycentre.com by contributing institutions or for the use of any information throughout anxietycentre.com's system.
Common Anxiety Symptoms
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to Anxiety Frequently Asked Questions.
Anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including the latest anxiety research, including do your anxiety therapists take health insurance.
Recovery Support Benefits
√ 5000+ pages of self-help information.
√ Information you won't find elsewhere.
√ Information is updated and added to daily.
√ Comprehensive symptoms section with each symptom described and explained.
√ Frequent Questions section with answers to over 1300 questions commonly asked about anxiety.
√ Skype Live Call-In with Jim Folk and guests, as well as over 100 hours of recorded discussions.
√ Private members discussion forum with years of discussions and answers.
√ And so much more.
"The member's area of your website has the best anxiety symptoms section anywhere.
Now, I know what to do. You guys are great!!" - J.G.
See Recovery Stories