Frequent Urination In Men
Frequent urination for men anxiety symptom description:
Stress, including the stress that behaving anxiously causes, is a common cause of frequent urination in men. This symptom is often described as:
- Feeling like you need to urinate too frequently.
- Feeling like you need to urinate more than twice an hour.
- Feeling like you need to urinate even though you just did.
- Feeling like you have a full bladder even though you just urinated.
- Needing to urinate every 30 minutes.
- Needing to urinate many times during the night.
- Feeling the need to urinate, but when you do, there is very little urine.
- Feel like you have a bladder infection, yet you don’t.
- Feel a constant pressure to urinate even though you urinate many times each day.
- Feels like you have an inflamed prostate, yet you don’t.
It’s also common to urinate more frequently during sleep hours or when resting. Others also may experience leaking, wetting, or dribbling before or after each washroom visit.
The frequent urination symptom may occur rarely, intermittently, or persistently. For example, one day you may visit the washroom numerous times, and the next day follow a more regular pattern.
The frequent urination symptom may precede, accompany, or follow an escalation of other anxiety sensations and symptoms, or occur by itself.
The frequent urination symptom can precede, accompany, or follow an episode of nervousness, anxiety, fear, and elevated stress, or occur "out of the blue" and for no apparent reason.
The frequent urination symptom can range in intensity from slight, to moderate, to severe. It can also come in waves, where it’s strong for a while but then eases off for another period of time.
The frequent urination symptom can change from day to day and from moment to moment.
All of the above combinations and variations are common.
What causes frequently urinating for men?
For information about why stress and anxiety can cause frequent urination problems, visit our frequent urination article.
Frequent urination occurs in both men and women. However, it seems to be more prevalent in men. Men generally have more urinary problems due to prostate related problems. So men search more for urinary problems than women.
Nevertheless, frequent urination is a common problem for men and women, especially stress and anxiety caused frequent urination. Again, you can find the causes and remedies for frequent urination at our Frequent Urination article.
If you are having difficulty with anxiety, its symptoms, and troublesome worry, you might want to connect with one of our recommended anxiety disorder therapists. Working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to overcome problematic anxiety.
All of our recommended therapists have experienced anxiety disorder, have successfully overcome it, and are medication-free. Their years of personal and professional experience make them an excellent choice to work with on your road to recovery.
Common Anxiety Symptoms
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to Anxiety Disorder Symptoms section.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including frequent urination in men.
Recovery Support Benefits
√ 5000+ pages of self-help information.
√ Information you won't find elsewhere.
√ Information is updated and added to daily.
√ Comprehensive symptoms section with each symptom described and explained.
√ Frequent Questions section with answers to over 1300 questions commonly asked about anxiety.
√ Skype Live Call-In with Jim Folk and guests, as well as over 100 hours of recorded discussions.
√ Private members discussion forum with years of discussions and answers.
√ And so much more.
"The member's area of your website has the best anxiety symptoms section anywhere.
Now, I know what to do. You guys are great!!" - J.G.
See Recovery Stories