Anxiety Therapy - How Effective Is Anxiety Therapy?
This is the last installment in our series on anxiety treatments. Last week we posted our summary conclusions on the effectiveness of anxiety treatments based on a poll we conducted in 2007. The poll was open to the general public and we received hundreds of responses from around the world.
Based on the overall results from this poll, respondents said that anxiety therapy was the most effective treatment for anxiety.
How effective is anxiety therapy?
Based on last year’s poll results, we can’t be certain because respondents didn’t indicate which therapists or programs they tried. So to get a more accurate picture of the effectiveness of anxiety therapy, we recently conducted a survey to those who are receiving therapy from anxietycentre.com therapists.
The results from this survey showed:
100 percent of respondents said they found anxietycentre.com therapy helpful.
- Of this number, 83.3 percent gave anxietycentre.com therapists the highest marks for the quality of help received.
100 percent of respondents said they benefited from anxietycentre.com therapy.
- Of this number, 87.5 percent gave anxietycentre.com therapists the highest marks for the benefits received.
100 percent of respondents said they thought their therapy was worth it.
- Of this number, 79.2 percent gave anxietycentre.com therapists the highest marks in value received.
100 percent of respondents said they would recommend anxietycentre.com therapy to others.
- Of this number, 83.3 percent said they would “Absolutely” recommend anxietycentre.com therapy to others (this was the highest rating for this question).
On the question, “How would you rate anxietycentre.com therapy?”
- 70.8 percent of respondents gave anxietycentre.com therapists top marks by stating that anxietycentre.com therapists provided “The Best” help respondents had ever received.
- 25 percent said that anxietycentre.com therapists provided “Very Good” help (the second highest rating).
- 4.2 percent said that anxietycentre.com therapists provided “Good” help (the third highest rating).
- No one said anxietycentre.com therapy wasn't helpful.
When you combine the results from this survey, with the results from our poll last year, and with the findings of other recent anxiety disorder studies, it is clear that Anxiety Therapy is the most effective approach for resolving anxiety disorder. And based on our experiences as past anxiety sufferers, as those who have recovered from anxiety, and as anxiety therapists, anxiety therapy is the ONLY approach that ensures lasting relief.
We thank all of those anxietycentre.com therapy clients who responded to our survey. Your generous comments have been a great blessing to us.
Advertisement - Article Continues Below
Common Anxiety Symptoms
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to Anxiety Tips
Return to Anxiety Disorders Signs and Symptoms section.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and professional therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including: How effective is anxiety therapist.
Recovery Support Benefits
√ 5000+ pages of self-help information.
√ Information you won't find elsewhere.
√ Information is updated and added to daily.
√ Comprehensive symptoms section with each symptom described and explained.
√ Frequent Questions section with answers to over 1300 questions commonly asked about anxiety.
√ Skype Live Call-In with Jim Folk and guests, as well as over 100 hours of recorded discussions.
√ Private members discussion forum with years of discussions and answers.
√ And so much more.
"The member's area of your website has the best anxiety symptoms section anywhere.
Now, I know what to do. You guys are great!!" - J.G.
See Recovery Stories