Your Website Saved My Life A Year Ago
I just wanted to let you know this site saved my life a year ago. There is so much good information here and it was SO reassuring for me as I read almost the entire site when I had a subscription. I now understand my anxiety and can finally manage it. That's a very big thing for a father of two. Thank you!!!
So why did I suddenly decide to send this message? I've always meant to but today I noticed Google is doing an "impact challenge". If you visit their site right now you'll see a link. It's for non-profit organizations who are using technology (like your site) to tackle the world's biggest social challenges. They're offering $5 million in grant funding. If any company is making an impact on a global social issue like anxiety, it's you guys. Anxiety is such a huge problem and people need the answers you have!
Mike S, Canada
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders, Symptoms, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results.
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to recover.
Return to Anxiety Testimonials.
Authors: Jim Folk, Marilyn Folk, BScN. Last updated February 25, 2019.