You Are Literally A Godsend
I just wanted to let you know how much I have appreciated your site. I have now been a member for two years and you are literally a godsend. There is really no other place where one can find the type of accurate, in depth information that you provide. It has literally saved my life. I also wanted to let you know how much I like the audio on your site. I wish everything was available in that format. When you're trying to work and you're having anxiety issues it is so nice to be able to listen to something. Or while driving. I also cannot tell you how much I have gotten out of the Skype calls. If I had to pick the most valuable resources on your site it would probably be the Skype and also the symptoms portion. Being able to listen to what others struggles, and what's helping them, and your advice, has been so valuable. Please know that so many of us are so thankful for what you do.
Please keep up the good work and God bless,
Kimberly J., USA
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders, Symptoms, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results.
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to recover.
Return to Anxiety Testimonials.
Authors: Jim Folk, Marilyn Folk, BScN. Last updated February 25, 2019.