You Have Been The World’s Largest Help To Me
It has been a long time since we last chatted. I just wanted to let you know that I'm feeling great again. My anxiety condition came on fast and left me fast. It was a struggle, but you gave me the counseling and tools that I needed to get through the rough times. I learned anxiety is a very scary and real thing, but can be beaten if you just realize, to let it go, it doesn't have to be scary, just ride out the scary moments like surfing a wave...it will pass and I'll be ok!
Since our meetings, I've been helping others and passing on the wonderful advice that you have shared with me. You have been the world’s largest help to me. You helped me get through my hard times when I thought there was nothing I could do. I can't offer enough thanks to you! It's been a tough two years but my condition has been beaten and I'm now back to loving life’s precious moments.
Thanks so much.
Logan M., Canada
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders, Symptoms, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results.
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to recover.
Return to Anxiety Testimonials.
Authors: Jim Folk, Marilyn Folk, BScN. Last updated February 25, 2019.