Thank You For Sharing Your Wisdom About Anxiety
It is clear by the amount of information on this anxiety website that a great deal of time has gone into trying to help other people. While obviously it costs a little bit of money to become a member, because let's face it, nothing is free and every needs to make money, this website is well worth every penny. It's calming and reassuring and educational beyond any other site I have found.
Prior to discovering Anxiety Centre all I could find was negative stories on the Internet about people who were suffering with anxiety disorder and were never getting better. They made me feel doomed. I know that Jim Folk hears it all of the time, but to me there's not enough thanks that any of us using this site can give and his wife and colleagues. Thank you for sharing your wisdom.
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders, Symptoms, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results.
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to recover.
Return to Anxiety Testimonials.
Authors: Jim Folk, Marilyn Folk, BScN. Last updated February 25, 2019.