Thank You Stacey And The Anxiety Centre For Giving Me My Life Back.
I turned to the Anxiety Centre after many years of anxiety and trying various programs and therapy. I liked the idea of working with somebody who had struggled themselves with anxiety. Stacey was very good at getting at the roots of my struggles. He often was better at describing how I was thinking or feeling than I was myself.
I am very grateful to Stacey for pushing me to be honest and candid about values and goals and helping me to use these values to overcome my anxieties and fears. I cannot believe how much better I feel now than when I first came to Stacey.
It has been several months since I finished the program with Stacey and I think I get stronger each day. Life certainly has its challenges but I have gained the tools to be able to overcome and be better because of these challenges.
Thank you Stacey and the Anxiety Centre for giving me my life back.
Tim S., USA
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders, Symptoms, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results.
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to recover.
Return to Anxiety Testimonials.
Authors: Jim Folk, Marilyn Folk, BScN. Last updated February 25, 2019.