Thank You, Stacey
Stacey has been wonderful over the past year while I struggled with the lowest point of my life. He was always there to remind me that I wasn't going crazy, that this was just anxiety and depression, and he helped me find my way to much better days. While I'm not 100% recovered yet, Stacey helped me get to the point where I could return to work and return to the outside world.
When I first started working with Stacey I was an absolute wreck and was quickly become suicidal. Stacey reminded me that he had been through this and had come out the other side with a much brighter future, and that this path could be mine also if I would practice patience and believe it to be true. I am much happier and peaceful today than at anytime during the past year and a half.
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders, Symptoms, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results.
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to recover.
Return to Anxiety Testimonials.
Authors: Jim Folk, Marilyn Folk, BScN. Last updated February 25, 2019.