Sheri Has Been Such A Blessing In My Life
Sheri has been such a blessing in my life. I don't even know where to begin.
From the very beginning, I just feel like she really "got" me. Having overcome anxiety herself, she really knows how it feels. She really helped me see that complete recovery is totally possible. I feel that I have made so much progress with her help.
Probably the best thing about my time with her is that she helped me identify the things that are the root cause of my anxiety, and then gave me the tools I can use to overcome those things. I know that the things I learned from her will help me for the rest of my life. She is the perfect balance of professional and friend. I can't recommend her enough.
Krista C., USA
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders, Symptoms, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results.
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to recover.
Return to Anxiety Testimonials.
Authors: Jim Folk, Marilyn Folk, BScN. Last updated February 25, 2019.