Anxietycentre Saved My Life
Last updated: December 11, 2020
Hello! I wanted to thank you for being there and providing the information that you have on your website to help people to really, really help people and not just mask problems.
2 years ago, I had a nervous breakdown that led to the worst anxiety I could ever imagine. I called anxietycentre.com and scheduled a therapist, who was Larry Rohrick. He helped me so much in changing how I thought, telling myself a different story, and I found lots of comfort and a new direction when talking with him.
I had so many of the worst anxiety symptoms. And now, 2 years later, more like 2 and 1/2 years later, I am so close to being anxiety-free. I hardly have any symptoms, and I have days without any symptoms at all.
I went from feeling the anxiety pain every second of every day in an extreme way, to being a mom again. I’m now able to do things for myself and by myself. I can drive again. I can actually take care of my two boys again.
It can be done!!
I also had the help of Annie Hopper’s book, “Wired For Healing.” which also helped in so many ways.
I also feel that my homeopathic doctor helped me tremendously, as well.
I didn't think it could happen, but here I am living a life again. Thank you so much!!
My symptoms were:
- Disabling anxiety
- Deep depression
- Loss of functioning in my legs
- Extreme heartburn
- I didn't eat for 3 weeks
- I didn't get out of bed for months except to go to the bathroom
- Rapid heart rate
- Panic attacks - In fact, I feel like for 3 months I never got out of a panic attack and I feel like I had a panic attack that never went away for 3 months
- Couldn't sleep
- My skin got scaly
- My serotonin levels were very high
- Inability to have a normal conversation
- Felt extreme fear that struck me every 5 seconds or so
- Obsessive worrying
- Extreme chest tightness that I went to the emergency room for three times. - The chest tightness also affected the muscles in my back and my back was very tight opposite of my diaphragm.
- Every morning at 4:30 I shot out of bed with a panic attack and it continued throughout the day
The symptoms were extreme for about one year. My husband had to quit his job to take care of me and my two boys age 4 and 7.
There was no comfort for me for about a year and a half. Now, I feel a sense of calm has become my everyday normal.
Christine, M., USA
Common Anxiety Symptoms
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive list of Anxiety Disorders Symptoms Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to Anxiety Recovery Stories and Testimonials section.
anxietycentre.com: Information, support, and professional therapy for anxiety disorder and its symptoms, including: Anxiety Recovery Stories and Testimonials.
Recovery Support Benefits
√ 5000+ pages of self-help information.
√ Information you won't find elsewhere.
√ Information is updated and added to daily.
√ Comprehensive symptoms section with each symptom described and explained.
√ Frequent Questions section with answers to over 1300 questions commonly asked about anxiety.
√ Skype Live Call-In with Jim Folk and guests, as well as over 100 hours of recorded discussions.
√ Private members discussion forum with years of discussions and answers.
√ And so much more.
"The member's area of your website has the best anxiety symptoms section anywhere.
Now, I know what to do. You guys are great!!" - J.G.
See Recovery Stories