A Very Big Thank You To One Of Your Counselors
Last updated: May 30, 2019
I am writing today to say a very big thank you to one of your counselors, who has been my anxiety counsellor for more than a year. We are nearing the end of our counselling sessions. She has been an amazing counsellor. I have struggled with anxiety for most of my adult life. I own and have read just about every book ever written on the topic and have seen several counsellors but didn't reach recovery. While I still have moments of anxious thinking and bodily anxiety symptoms, they are fleeting rather than all consuming.
She was the perfect counsellor for me. She shared her own struggles with anxiety and that gave me confidence that she 'really understood' and knew what she was talking about. She was skilled, knowledgeable, understanding. She called me out when needed and was tough when needed. She didn't let me get away with excuses. We worked really well together and I felt she was as committed to my recovery as I was. She was a gift.
I would have no hesitation in recommending her to others.
Dianne K., Canada
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders Symptoms & Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to Anxiety Testimonials.