Stacey Genuinely Cares
At long last . . . .
When I started working with Stacey in the summer of 2009, my life was a toxic combination of dread, stress, unrealistic expectations, and chaos. Although there were no overnight miracles and a few setbacks along the way, I was able to slowly dig myself out of this dark hole with Stacey's advise, encouragement, and support.
My life has changed dramatically and I am excited about my future for the first time in a long while. Stacey was an active partner in my recovery whose own experiences wrestling with these demons gave me the knowledge that recovery was possible and that no setback was insurmountable.
The compassion of someone who understood what it was like to walk in my shoes who could help me celebrate my small victories and put the next set of challenges into their proper context made me feel like I was never alone in this struggle. Stacey genuinely cares and his practical, common sense advice, coupled with honest feedback, was a huge part in my recovery.
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders Symptoms & Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to Anxiety Testimonials.
Authors: Jim Folk, Marilyn Folk, BScN. Last updated February 25, 2019.