Stacey Led Me Out Of The Trap Of Anxiety
Before I met Stacey I had been struggling with the physical symptoms of anxiety for my entire life without really knowing the cause. Two years before I contacted Stacey these symptoms boiled over and really began impacting my life. I spent thousands of dollars visiting doctors, specialists, and emergency rooms trying to solve my health problems. Each trip ending with the doctors telling me there was nothing wrong with me.
Stacey led me out of the trap of chasing the symptoms and helped me understand that my focusing on them was actually making them worse. He also helped me understand the behavioral patterns I had been following my entire life which have caused me to live more anxiously. The biggest thing he helped me understand is that healing is a process, it takes time to change behaviors we have developed over the course of our lives.
J.M., United States
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders Symptoms & Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to Anxiety Testimonials.
Authors: Jim Folk, Marilyn Folk, BScN. Last updated February 25, 2019.