Stacey Ellertson Is A Really Great Counsellor
Stacey is a really great counsellor.
I have used a few counsellors in the past and Stacey is by far the best. He was the one that was able to get me over the hump and really hone in on the negative behaviours that were causing me to be stuck with stress and anxiety. I finished my counselling sessions with Stacey over 2 years ago and I have never felt better or been happier.
My wife and I actually used Stacey for marriage counselling first as we really hit a low point. It was amazing how quickly Stacey helped us get over these minor issues and see things from a different light. We still refer to one of the quotes Stacy gave us, “Would you rather be happy or be right?” I liked his approach so much that I decided to have him coach me through my anxiety issues, and I am so glad I did!
Stacey provided me with a real practical and realistic approach to help change my behaviours and break me free.
I really enjoyed the convenience of being at home and doing our counselling sessions using video over SKYPE or FaceTime.
Thank you Stacey Ellertson for all your help!
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders Symptoms & Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to Anxiety Testimonials.
Authors: Jim Folk, Marilyn Folk, BScN. Last updated February 25, 2019.