Stacey Helped Me Greatly
For nearly a decade I struggled with debilitating anxiety and panic attacks. For seven and a half years, I coped by taking medication, but became disillusioned with the prospect that I would have to take meds for the remainder of my life. During that time I never fully understood what was happening to my body. My psychiatrist at the time told me I needed to accept that I would need to accept this "illness" just like someone with diabetes.
Needless to say, even with the meds, I just got by.
Anxietycentre.com and Stacey Ellertson came into my life, and I discovered the truth about what I was experiencing. Stacey, with his compassion and understanding, helped me greatly. I am now three months into recovery, thanks to Stacey and anxietycentre.com, and have no plans to look back.
Nick M, USA
The combination of good self-help information and working with an experienced anxiety disorder therapist is the most effective way to address anxiety disorder and its many symptoms. Until the core causes of anxiety are addressed - the underlying factors that motivate apprehensive behavior - a struggle with anxiety disorder can return again and again. Identifying and successfully addressing anxiety's underlying factors is the best way to overcome problematic anxiety.
- For a comprehensive understanding of: Anxiety Disorders Symptoms & Signs, Types, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Anxiety and panic attacks symptoms can be powerful experiences. Find out what they are and how to stop them.
- How to stop an anxiety attack and panic.
- Free online anxiety tests to screen for anxiety. Two minute tests with instant results. Such as:
- Anxiety 101 is a summarized description of anxiety, anxiety disorder, and how to overcome it.
Return to Anxiety Testimonials.
Authors: Jim Folk, Marilyn Folk, BScN. Last updated February 25, 2019.